March 11 The Canton Charge play the Sioux Falls Skyforce and we’ll be on hand with a fabulous prize for one lucky winner!
Come to see an exciting game and stop by the Maid Brigade booth to register to win a FREE cleaning visit!
One lucky winner will receive a $150 in free cleaning by our Green Clean Certified cleaning team; that is about 3 to 4 rooms depending on the size of your home!
There is NO CHARGE to enter the drawing.
Also on hand will be representatives of the premier Adult Day Centers; SarahCare.
At SarahCare Adult Day Care, they create a vibrant and social community for your senior loved one to enjoy their day while receiving the care and support they need. Stop by to learn more.
To order your Canton Charge tickets, click here -Ticketmaster.
According to the Center for Disease Control, February is traditionally the peak month for flu season. Here are a few tips to keep your family well this flu season:
1. Wash your hands often! Use soap and warm water to wash for 20-30 seconds (about the time it takes to sing Happy Birthday 2x through). Make it a habit in your household to wash up each time you come in the house from school, work or play.
2. Use a tissue! Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue. Germs spread easily when you touch your eyes, nose and mouth so coughing and sneezing into your hand actually increases the likelihood of spreading germs. If you don’t have a tissue close, cough or sneeze into the corner of your elbow.
3. If you’re sick, stay home!
Keeping your kids home from school (or staying home from work) is the best way to avoid further spreading of the flu virus. Both teachers and coworkers will appreciate your decision!
|Maid Brigade’s VapurClean AdvantageTMcleans, disinfects and restores kitchen and bathroom fixtures and surfaces to look like new, and be healthy too! Our exclusive VapurCleanTM processpenetrates deep into microscopic pores in every surface to kill germs, destroy mold & mildew, and remove dirt. Only the VapurClean AdvantageTM can clean your home this thoroughly and still be green.
Cleaning & Disinfection of the Kitchen
- Exterior surfaces of all appliances including stove top, drip pans and exhaust fan & hood
- Inside of the oven, microwave, sink and disposal
- Wastebaskets (inside and out)
- Cabinet exteriors, baseboards, floors, countertops and entrance threshold
- Tables, chairs, cutting boards, doorknobs, phones and light switches
Optional Kitchen Tasks:
- Remove all items from cabinets and drawers, clean inside and replace contents
- Remove all items from pantry, clean inside and replace contents
- Doorframes, window-sills and window interiors
- Dishwasher interior
- Restorative tile & grout cleaning
|Allergy sufferers will love how Maid Brigade’s VapurClean AdvantageTM restores a healthy indoor environment. You will breathe easier once Maid Brigade has performed this service in your home. The VapurCleanTM Dust Mite & Allergy Control package kills dust mites, destroys mold and removes other allergy triggers such as pet dander, pollen and dust.
Dust Mite & Allergy Control Package
(priced by room)
A major trigger for allergy attacks is dust mites and these are found in highest concentrations in the bedroom. We highly recommend getting the VapurClean AdvantageTM in your bedroom(s). Other rooms with a lot of upholstery should also be considered.
|The Dust Mite & Allergy Control Package
|1. Remove bedding and mattress pads*
2. Linens and mattress pad will be laundered and replaced when finished (optional, but recommended)*
3. Pre-vacuum rugs, carpets, window tracks and door tracks.
4. Treat these items with VapurCleanTMtechnology to kill dust mites, disinfect and remove pollen, dust, dander, etc.
- Mattress and box springs, bed pillows, decorative pillows and stuffed animals*
- Decorative bedding and toys (upon request and testing of the fabric)*
- Other upholstered furniture
- Windows, removable screens, valances, drapes and fabric shades
- Rugs, carpets and hard surface flooring
- Ceiling, ceiling fans, walls, woodwork doors and door handles
- Small pictures and mirrors on walls under 10 pounds
- Post-vacuum all items
- Dust all furniture
Call to learn more 330-453-6000
Everyone knows pollen can be an allergy trigger, but are you aware of the allergens found within your home? These culprits include common household cleaning products and environmental triggers like dust mites, mold, pet dander and secondhand smoke.
Green cleaning is one important way to
reduce indoor asthma and allergy triggers.
While cooking, use exhaust fans to reduce cooking fumes and to limit moisture. Keep all food in sealed containers and dispose of expired, out of date items. Seasonally, wipe down the inside of refrigerators and utensil drawers. In all of these kitchen areas, baking soda is the best option for an all-purpose cleaner.
Use dust mite-proof covers for pillows, mattresses, and box springs and wash sheets and blankets regularly in 130° F water. When vacuuming, be sure to use a closed-cannister vacuum cleaner that has a HEPA filter. Things such as knickknacks and books that may collect dust should be removed from bookcases and shelves and wiped down thoroughly.
Having an exhaust fan is an easy way to control the moisture in the bathroom when showering. Avoid use of aerosol sprays such as hairspray or bathroom deodorizers. And, make your own natural and effective bathroom cleaner using a 50/50 vinegar and water mix or baking soda and water paste.
Regularly check for water damage or leaks and use a dehumidifier to reduce dampness. If mold or mildew is spotted, spray straight vinegar on the wall, let it dry, and do not rinse.